Here at EMBODYMENT, Package Pricing is used to bring the most robust and impactful treatment at the best possible price for each client’s unique, individual goals. By doing so, patients not only receive a more complete treatment for a better price, but they may choose to tackle more problem areas that otherwise would have been left out and created imbalances after the procedure was through and results were revealed. Package Pricing options are shown during your complimentary consultation.
- Be cautious of practices advertising or performing procedures at a significantly discounted price. CoolSculpting® has processes to control the minimally advertised price. Therefore, if advertised at substantially less, we cannot be sure that they are providing authentic CoolSculpting® treatments, applicators or supplies. Nor can we be sure if their specialists are experts in this technology and treatments. It is true, that you get what you pay for. All of our special offers and discounts are compliant with CoolSculpting®’s Minimally Advertised Pricing Policy.
- We do not “price match” with other practices quotes. CoolSculpting is a medical procedure and EMBODYMENT is the expert in CoolSculpting. Our pricing is based off of Allergan’s suggested prices and we maintain a loyal partnership and agreement with Allergan. EMBODYMENT’s prices are fair, (tend to be “in the middle” of other practices,) we offer a “Patient Promise” unlike other practices (please see below,) and you will always be treated by a Master Specialist.
- All in, the price reflects only a fraction of the cost of traditional plastic surgery or liposuction – with less risk and downtime.
EMBODYMENT's Patient Promise
It’s been scientifically proven a hundred times over that CoolSculpting® works. “Non-responders” to the technology are like unicorns, very rare. One of EMBODYMENT’s favorite practices in the nation states, “CoolSculpting® is 30% about the technology and 70% about the specialist that is performing the treatment.” This could not be more true. One of the main reasons EMBODYMENT – CoolSculpting Expert of the Rockies exists because CoolSculpting® is an incredible technology that produces incredible results but the one downfall to the credentialing program is that “Specialists,” do Not Have to be “Certified,” they do Not have to go to “CoolSculpting® University,” or participate in on-going training to “legally” administer treatments to patients. Without proper training & education, just like with anything, optimal results will not be obtained. EMBODYMENT’s President & Master Specialist was a Practice Development Manager (PDM) for the corporate side of CoolSculpting® prior to opening EMBODYMENT. As a PDM, the biggest issue that was encountered in many practices that offered CoolSculpting® was not having a dedicated CoolSculpting® Specialists to work with on an ongoing basis that was educated and experienced before treating patients.
Here at EMBODYMENT, you will be assessed and treated by our Master Specialist who only specializes in CoolSculpting® (and CoolTone™) treatments all day and everyday. As of the start of 2021, our Master Specialist, LeighAnn, has completed 1500 treatments over the course of her CoolSculpting career. We are confident in providing phenomenal treatments and giving patients phenomenal results; which is why we stand behind your results with a “Patient Promise.”
EMBODYMENT is the Only practice in Colorado to provide a “Patient Promise” to their patients for CoolSculpting® (when guidelines are followed.) Guidelines for “Patient Promise” are provided in Complimentary Consultations.
CoolSculpting® Rewards Partner
EMBODYMENT is partners with Allergan’s Allē. This Patient Reward Program used to be called “Brilliant Distinctions” and is considered to be one of the world’s best Rewards Programs! It houses all of Allergan’s aesthetic products: Botox, CoolSculpting®, CoolTone™, Juvederm Collection of fillers, Latisse, SkinMedica, & Kybella. With your CoolSculpting® and CoolTone™ treatments, you can use & earn Allē points to use on your treatments or on any of the other items listed! Allē is also known for running amazing promotions so you can save more on the results you really desire.
EMBODYMENT's Cancellation Policy
No one likes “Cancellation Policies,” including us but when you are treated at EMBODYMENT, the entire day or more than ample time is blocked out for each patient. CoolSculpting® is an investment and we never want to rush a treatment or want a patient to feel like they are receiving less than 110% of our attention. Therefore, when a patient cancels it can leave us not being able to serve anyone on that day.
We do have a Cancellation Policy form in place that is signed on the day of treatment but in order to avoid any confusion prior to a first treatment, we’ve listed the policies here:
- The Deposit is to hold the scheduled appointment day & time and is non-refundable, and it goes towards the total cost of treatment.
- Patient understands that if they choose to not be treated after they have paid their deposit, it is non-refundable.
- ALL cancellations with less than 48hrs notice or by not showing up for your treatment will result in forfeiting the deposit.
- This includes cancelling for any reasons dealing with COVID, unless positive test
results, vaccine appointment, etc., can be provided.
- Patient can reschedule their treatment One Time with no penalty with a Full 48hrs notice prior to scheduled treatment time. Rescheduling a Second Time, even with 48hrs notice, the patient will forfeit the “Package Pricing” initially quoted and remaining balance will be due to proceed. If a patient reschedules a Third Time, EMBODYMENT reserves the right to not complete the treatment.
- For “Follow-Up Photo Appointments,” patient agrees to provide at least 24hrs of notice to reschedule the appointment. If less than 24hrs is provided, patient understands they will be charged a $50 fee.
- Patient understands that by not showing up for “Follow-Up Photo Appointment,” patient will be charged a $50 fee.
- Patient understands that part of the CoolSculpting® Procedure includes a 90 day post-treatment “Follow up Photo Appointment.” If the patient needs to reschedule this appointment, they responsible for rescheduling it within the 120 day post-treatment timeframe. Failure to do so, will result in being charged a $50 fee.
- Patient understands that All Sales are Final.